Wholeness is the foundation of women’s power. All our powers as women come from wholeness. And all our powers nourish our wholeness.
It’s a circle. When we enter it, this nourishing spiral of wholeness can help us to expand our journey through love, care, creativity, and spiritual awareness.
Wholeness is a doorway to our individual power and the power within life that is available to us. The patriarchal delusion – with which many of us might be familiar – teaches us compartmentalization, separation, competition and neglect. The truth is that women live in wholeness through our multiple roles and ongoing sense of connection and relationship with family, home, community and all of life.
Wholeness connects and heals. We all have wounds that keep us from knowing ourselves as whole and trusting our connections with life. Sometimes we think we have to heal first, or that we are too wounded to live in wholeness: yet the opposite is true. Wholeness holds us, encompassing every wound, pain or trauma. Living our power is healing because we remember and reclaim, over and over, the parts of ourselves that make up our natural wholeness. The more empowered we become, the more is healed. And our healing as women is the world’s healing.
What can women receive through living their wholeness? Wholeness is always present and available for us. It connects us to the earth and all of life: connecting our inner and outer worlds, the above and the below, me with myself, and me with others. Wholeness gifts us empathy for ourselves in all our complexity. It reconnects us with life and death, darkness and light. We can see every moment of life as a practice of moving toward harmony, cooperation, and the fullness of life.
Join us in this mini retreat to:
- Explore letting go of striving, letting go of reaching for perfection.
- See and value all that we naturally have and the ways in which we already serve.
- Experience and embody the ground of our power.
- Feel that wholeness that is always present in and around us – the inner and outer connection that reminds us that everything we need is already interwoven into our lives.
Wholeness is whole and holy. It is the ground of our power. It is with us always.
How and where to register?
- All sessions will take place on Zoom
- Each session is 2.5 hours so that we have time to listen, deepen, allow and move toward these powers
- Times for all 3 sessions:
- 7:00-9:30 AM US/Canada Pacific
- 10:00 AM-12:30 PM US/Canada Eastern
- 3:00-5:30 PM Western European Time/UTC
- 4:00-6:30 PM Central European Time/CET.
- Price: Choose which mini retreats to attend. We highly encourage you to register for all 4 to get the full experience and value of the course if possible, but you will receive great value from 1 retreat on it’s own!
- (1) session for $65 USD or €65 or €200 for all 4 mini retreats
- Special early bird price registering before Jan 3rd:
- 4 mini-retreats for €175
- 2 mini retreats for €105
- If you attended our Embodied Power retreats in Fall 2022, you will receive a 25% discount off both early bird or regular registration
- You can register right here (Natascha), please use Paypal to pay: email@example.com or
- Americans can sign up here (Lisa):
Use the early bird and join us to empower yourself in a unique, inspiring, feminine way!
Happy to see you soon on the dance floor,
Lisa and Natascha